Infertility Treatment


High Risk Pregnancy Care

Post-menopausal Counselling

Pre and Post Delivery Care

Medical Termination of Pregnancy

Schedule an Appointment

Request for a schedule call

Consult with me at

Enter Patient Details

Frequently Asked Questions

Gynaecologists are medical practitioners who are specialized in diagnosing and treating issues of the female reproductive system and breasts.
Gynaecologists can treat and diagnose problems related to female reproductive system health, whereas an obstetrician is a gynaecologist who specializes in pregnancy and childbirth.
The common procedures are:
1. PAP smear that is screening for cervical cancer or to detect the reason for white discharge.
2. HSG dye is used to see the inside of womb and patency of tubes.
3. Colposcopy to visualise the cervix as a part of cervical cancer screening.
4. Hysteroscopy to visualise the inside of uterus, detect any abnormality which may cause menstrual abnormalities.
An obstetrician/gynaecologist with extra training and who is certified in reproductive endocrinology can treat infertility in women.
Females should visit a gynaecologist/obstetrician once in a year for pelvic examination to check for any sign of illness or abnormalities.

Commets from my Patient